Poll

was this a waste of time

yeah nothing changed
37 (82.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Can we not?  (Read 5981 times)

Yeah ok. What happened to that "I attend a higher level of debate" attitude you had last month? All of a sudden when you get blown the forget out you just want it to be swept under the rug? Please.
What is there to argue about? Annoying Orange won and Zealots political views haven't changed. You're desperately looking for a fight and it's beyond pathetic
grow the forget up

Lol ok nickpb

Telling me to grow up isn't an argument

You're right it isn't. But it's definitely a sound word of advice

If George Washington could see how divided we have become

that ambiguous title tho 

Yeah ok. What happened to that "I attend a higher level of debate" attitude you had last month? All of a sudden when you get blown the forget out you just want it to be swept under the rug? Please.
Not sure what you're saying. All estimates showed a Clinton victory, and Annoying Orange surprised us all. There was no way to predict that and now that the 12 months of bullstuff arguing are over I'm suggesting we try to help everyone get along. My political views haven't changed.

I'd do the same if Annoying Orange lost against all odds. It's a shame you can't extend that courtesy.

that ambiguous title tho 
given the current context of all the surrounding threads, I'm fairly certain people knew what the thread was about before clicking it

What happened to that "I attend a higher level of debate" attitude you had last month?

He stopped after people relentlessly stuff on him over it. You're not really self aware, are you? lmfao

Can we not post ambiguous topics?

You can't expect the post-election energy to die down after one day.

clownfish acts like a pretentious clown again :'/

clownfish acts like a pretentious clown again :'/
Nah he was just saying "please don't be richards", and since many of you inadvertently said no by being richards, the answer is clear.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:16:16 AM by SWAT One »

You can't expect the post-election energy to die down after one day.

Nah he was just saying "please don't be richards",

Except all Clownfish ever does is stuffpost and act like a richard. Don't get me wrong I act like a richard as well, but I'm not the one making a topic pretending to be all high and mighty about it.

Except all Clownfish ever does is stuffpost and act like a richard. Don't get me wrong I act like a richard as well, but I'm not the one making a topic pretending to be all high and mighty about it.
would that make him wrong?