Poll

was this a waste of time

yeah nothing changed
37 (82.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Can we not?  (Read 5978 times)

the election is over
there's nothing to argue about anymore
but yet I keep seeing people calling other people "salty liberals" and "sore losers" like shut the forget up
maybe this belongs in drama but if this stuff continues all day I'm gonna loving lose my mind

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:33:04 PM by Badspot »

maybe you're just salty

clownfish pull out of your high horse

saw this coming a mile away

unlike the election results >:)

unlike the election results >:)
I was pretty confident gary wouldn't win so

I was pretty confident gary wouldn't win so
this
also, we get it.  Annoying Orange won whoopty fukin doo, let's move on now, im honestly sick and tired of hearing about this election.

Do you get this angry when people celebrate their sport team winning yesterday?

Do you get this angry when people celebrate their sport team winning yesterday?
do people call everybody who disagrees with them salty liberals and harass them about their social media when their sports teams win?

this isn't about "waah hillary lost" I wouldn't have voted for hillary either

this is about not being starfishs
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:25:35 AM by Clownfish »

I'm proud of the fact that Hillary supporters aren't coming out in droves complaining about the election 'being rigged', even though as of now, she has received more votes than Donald Annoying Orange. This is how you're supposed to lose an election, people.

For someone that doesn't live in the US you seem to never shut your trap about american politics rally

Just a weird interesting thing I noticed. It's almost like you enjoy trolling

I spend just about all my time out of college in the US and when I graduate I'm going back to America

Its over, Annoying Orange won. Arguments will continue for like another day and then people will realise theres nothing they can do now.

I'm proud of the fact that Hillary supporters aren't coming out in droves complaining about the election 'being rigged', even though as of now, she has received more votes than Donald Annoying Orange. This is how you're supposed to lose an election, people.
I guess you're in denial about the fact that Hillary supporters actually do complain about everything?

Liberal tears taste good. And all the arguments can get pretty interesting.