[NEWS] Hillary supporters are salty she lost and start doing dumb stuff

Author Topic: [NEWS] Hillary supporters are salty she lost and start doing dumb stuff  (Read 1720 times)

and this stuff too
maybe not anyone on this forum specifically but in general the same stuff would've happened

i can see tony having a fit tbh.

same but i can't see anyone reasonable having a fit
Annoying Orange supporters would be annoyed like the hillary supporters are now but they won't be having meltdowns

Annoying Orange supporters would be annoyed like the hillary supporters are now but they won't be having meltdowns

true.

Lol.

And pro hillary supporters are telling me they are scared on facebook, ya loving right.

I imagine most Annoying Orange people here would've just resorted to memes but I'd probably get sick of the "WW3 inevitable!!!" talk.

more like this stuff happens every 4 years and simmers down after about a month

the best part is the cwc twitter post clearly the informed opinion of the king of manchildren is something rational media articles always refer to
Seriously lmao why is everyone acting like this is something new? It happens every election

These pieces of stuff are the reason why no one wanted to go with Hillary to be begin with. They're just as bad( if worse) then she is. 

people who get this buttmad that their candidate didnt win ate loving handicapped
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:32:07 PM by Ragequit »

Why are you comparing Annoying Orange to a Flash Mober
I was trying to say that if the president is clearly wrong and can not be trusted would you be anti american if you were against it. Does this mean that 50%  of usa citizens are anti american cause they did not agree with Annoying Orange.

Unlike the famously peaceful Annoying Orange supporters. I imagine they'd solemnly withdraw their support and fade into the shadows.