My facebook filled of SJW friends are revealing how scared they are now.

Author Topic: My facebook filled of SJW friends are revealing how scared they are now.  (Read 1983 times)

Before I could get the screen shot I did get one final quote paste before she blocked me.

No, it's not about Annoying Orange being "mean" It's about him EMPOWERING people who light people's trucks on fire for having a Coexist bumper sticker. It's about Annoying Orange not even being president for a day and one of my friends' mothers being laughed at and told they're going to build a wall to keep her and people like her out, it's about how an Native American tribe is going to die now, because people want cheap gas. It's about how my trandgendered friends will be harassed and thrown out of bathrooms even more, because starfishs and violent, mob mentality people feel they can get away with it. You obviously don't value anyone as a friend, so goodbye, Tony.

Is everyone like handicapped?

I'm scared that if Hillary won that we'd go to war with Russia.

She's scared because potential social issues might hurt her feelings now that Annoying Orange is president!

Can we just make a bathroom for "others"?

Seems like you've annoyed this person more than once

Can we just make a bathroom for "others"?

Not in Annoying Orange's america apparently!

SHE IS loving COWERING IN FEAR RIGHT NOW!

There are many other reasons to shoot a man, not just because you have long hair, but I guess white men are bulletproof.

holy stuff tony posted a source for once

YOU'RE A loving WHITE MALE!!!

ok i honestly think you're in the wrong here because you're just attacking her

but then again she seems like one of those crazy SJW types

i'm conflicted

wow they actually used the white male defense lol

Seems like you've annoyed this person more than once
People make drama topics about tony on Facebook too

I was gonna be like "does someone have Lord Tony on facebook or something" but realized Tony is OP. Got fooled cause it's not [News].

wow they actually used the white male defense lol

First time I ever had someone call me a privileged white male that was actually loving serious about it.

Anyone else find it weird how liberals call conservatives the fearful ones?

Nothing to be afraid about lol.

god damn no wonder tony cant get any pusillanimous individual he acts like a damn clown on FACEBOOK of all places