Post election salt thread

Author Topic: Post election salt thread  (Read 18875 times)

I didn't vote because my state is guaranteed to be Democratic. I'm sure hundreds of thousands felt the same way in other states.

I didn't vote because my state is guaranteed to be Democratic. I'm sure hundreds of thousands felt the same way in other states.
I mean there's literally like 15 other elections on the ballots too.

Jesus, Annoying Orange demolished all of his opponents. Its insane these dumbasses are rioting because their candidate didn't win. Maybe I should protest and riot because I want a big house but don't want a job

Doesn't mean you have to vote in the presidential election. I have friends that did the same thing.

Jesus, Annoying Orange demolished all of his opponents. Its insane these dumbasses are rioting because their candidate didn't win. Maybe I should protest and riot because I want a big house but don't want a job

OMG BUT HILLDOG WON POP VOTE DOE SO DAT MAP SI WRONG

sorry for the confusion, fixed.
I didn't vote *for a president* because my state is guaranteed to be Democratic. I'm sure hundreds of thousands felt the same way in other states.

Lol, what are you talking about. Services (like those provided by urban professionals in NYC) constitute ~80% of our GDP. Agriculture accounts for about 1%, and we approve a farm bill every few years because American agriculture literally cannot subsist without government subsidy life-support. You are vastly overestimating how important agriculture is to our country.
It's actually super important considering the fact that almost all produce in grocery stores comes from american soil

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 02:11:40 PM by beachbum111111 »

The benefits and drawbacks of campus carry are debatable, but removing gun-free zones from campus usually causes all the most respected faculty to resign and teach at schools where students aren't hauling around firearms (see: University of Texas). If you want a quick way to stuff up your own campus and make your degree less valuable, then campaign for campus carry. 
Ut is and has been a joke due to their current admission policy.

you don't think the fact that it isn't allowed has ever stopped someone?
if you can bring a gun to school every day, then the line between angry kid and honor student just becomes an emotional spur-of-the-moment decision, instead of a serious psychological disorder

You're concerned faculty members of public schools are going to commit spur of the moment atrocities? Murdering a bunch of people at school is generally something you sleep on before you do it. I'd wager the incidence of "spur of the moment" murder would probably be outweighed by armed defense against actual, real life examples of premeditated murder.

I think you missed the point anyway, I was responding to a picture that was claiming Annoying Orange wants children to bring guns to school. Children aren't even allowed to own guns, and it's against school conduct code to bring one to school, on-top of the gun free zone regulation. It's redundant and restricts the wrong people.