Author Topic: do they have gravity in texas  (Read 683 times)

^ the title, they're

so like, texas, that state, it. we know it's at least one of three things at all times:
  • big
  • dumb
  • wrong

however, gravity isn't actually one of those 3 listed things, so are we sure gravity actually exists in texas? let's do the math

w = mg
g = w/m [since everything is bigger in texas, we may as well just square the right terms]
g = (w/m)2

now, if we substitute in the numbers of the mass of every texan, which is 143e+20kg and we take the weight as being 0 because they're airheads, then we get

g = (0/143e+20kg)" = 0N/kg

........>??>////??????????? there is not 1 loving newton acting on any kg in texas, despite everyone there being big, so what the forget, can we not even say the GRAVITY in texas is dumb if the GRAVITY doesn't EXIST in the FIRST PLACE?

I'M not done

see, I know what you might say "but maxwell, what about all those saloons,, don't they add some weight to big ol' texas?" well my friend no, the answer is no, because the saloons in texas are dumb

but I need your opinion on this, is there really gravity in texas and if so, can we find the elusive gravitexan fundamental particle?

like how can there be no gravity but there's shoes. unless the shoes from texas are dumb too??

if a texan falls down in a rodeo and nobody is around to hear it, does he say "yee-haw"?

if a texan falls down in a rodeo and nobody is around to hear it, does he say "yee-haw"?

yes, out of habit. i've seen it

yes, out of habit. i've seen it
That doesn't count since you were around.

texas has its own gravitational field that causes it to float slightly above the rest of the earth

let me propose another conundrum: if a texan falls into a coma and wakes up with amnesia, does he still remember the alamo?

let me propose another conundrum: if a texan falls into a coma and wakes up with amnesia, does he still remember the alamo?
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cHLoHou8uY

What if there's this one cactus that controls all the gravity in Texas?

I don't know but doug dimmadome, owner of the dimmsdale dimmadomes son DALE dimmadome, heir to the dimmsdale dimmadome fortune tells me he remembers the alamo

........unless he's a loving communist

I think we only recognize it as a brand of beer at that point.

yes because alamoism is genetic and therefore ingrained innately in a texan's mind regardless of otherwise normal memory function

those who do not remember the alamo are executed by being pushed down a large flight of stairs in a metal trash can full of prickly pear cactus