Author Topic: User Appreciation Thread  (Read 3520 times)

In light of gay stuff forget ASS cunt I am making yet another one of these threads where you recognize how much you like another user
maybe more than one
maybe 3?
idk

my personal top 2 are
Maxwell

Really funny guy, but not incapable of being serious when needed. Great to be around, great to talk to, I love you, you big gay.

Zack

Nicest motherforgeter I have ever met, a constant joy to talk to and always caring. Thanks for being such a lovely person.

I'd also like to thank everybody who has stuck with my discord through it's drama and other dumb stuff that happened, and Nickpb for hosting the glory hole, which is a lovely place to visit and talk with people.

so appreciate your own groups, friends, users, etc below
or don't
that's okay too
just dont bully people or ill turn the car around

The Brighter Dark is my bro

I miss antiblock

he was pretty chill

I miss antiblock

he was pretty chill
That was Camel right? Whatever happened to him?

Jairo for his news threads
Gr8dayseth for NDT
And Buu for being my sister

shoutout to all mah brothers over on Fish Tank(tm)

If you do turn the car around can we drift pls

freek, my boyfriend
ike, the only guy i enjoy watching when he is in arguments
daswiruch, she is my fashion babe

I appreciate everyone in my discord
You've managed to help make it the best place in the blf community and I never imagined group of 40+ people from the blf would get along so well. I love each and everyone of you

uh not clownfish * heheheheh*

I appreciate all the non hard drug users here on the forum

You've managed to help make it the best place in the blf community and I never imagined group of 40+ people from the blf would get along so well. I love each and everyone of you

It helps to weed the cool people out and let the stupid ones keep their stuff on here.

That was Camel right? Whatever happened to him?
college took him
shoutout to all mah brothers over on Fish Tank(tm)
<3