so my brother's phone was stolen

Author Topic: so my brother's phone was stolen  (Read 500 times)

not sure about the whole story, but here's what i got:
today my older brother was roaming the streets while it was dark out, and 3(?) people mugged him and took his iphone 6. now you may be thinking, "gosh that sure sucks, what a poor guy" but i really don't feel bad for him because he's a piece of stuff human being (long story lol) and it kind of makes me happy because he's getting what he deserves.

i almost stopped thinking about it, until i saw this post from one of my facebook friends....

kind of strange that someone decides they need to sell an iphone right as my bro's is stolen.......

the person who posted it seems to me like someone who would engage in sketchy activity as such, so something rather spooky is going on. the phone was indeed gray however no pics were posted, so no idea if the screen is cracked like it was. i'll have to ask my brother what the capacity was when he's done with his sperg.

so i have a few options here:

1. forget: i dont feel bad at all for my brother, nor do i care all that much about his feelings. really the only thing about this option i dont like is that the possibility that this person indeed stole it, and i would rather them not get away with being complete scum
2. inquire: i don't know this guy very well, but i would ask one of my good friends who knows him to scope out the situation
3. expose: just show my brother the post and let him deal with it

what do you guys think about all this?

show him the post and let him deal with it.
it's his phone and his responsibility.

Phone up your local police department and they'll help you sort this out if you can prove its his.
It'd be a pretty richard thing to do if you're not totally sure but if he's a decent person he'll understand.