I paid for a man to feel my arse and ruin my back.

Author Topic: I paid for a man to feel my arse and ruin my back.  (Read 2181 times)

I'm probably in the wrong about this, but I just wanted to share my experience so that other people know to be a bit careful.

I went out on the town with an old friend today. I've been feeling a bit down for the past week, so I'm trying to increase my social contacts and gaming time to distract my mind and just enjoy my time.

After we hit the pub, my friend had a good idea; why don't we go get $50, 40min massages? I had never had a massage before, and even though I would be paying for it, I was completely happy to have that experience.

We zoomed around 3 different massage places; only the third one was free enough to slot us in. My friend recommended a Remedial Massage, noting that there would be temporary pain, but it was in the interest of pleasure.

After removing my belt and all my items, I laid down on this bed thing, and felt in horror as the massager singled out every pressure point on my back and worked his magic to cause indescribable, everlasting pain. For this gentlemen, it wasn't enough to just find the spots, but he really pushed hard, really giving me something else to think about. He also had a fascination, despite me paying specifically for "Head, Back and Shoulders" with my arse, playing with it in weird ways.

I'm not sure if this was weird loveual pleasure with a bit of torture thrown in, or if this is generally how massages go, but I think for the time being I might stick to having people I know and trust feel-up my parts.

EDIT: I should mention, he did say I was "the most tense person he had ever met". I dunno how you feel tension, but hey.

good job losing your brown town virginity
Im proud of you

EDIT: I should mention, he did say I was "the most tense person he had ever met". I dunno how you feel tension, but hey.
If you're tense then your body is tough and not very supple.

You probably should have gone for a less intensive massage for your first time.
Do you feel less stiff now, some time after, or are you still sore?

I should mention, he did say I was "the most tense person he had ever met"
I can imagine

He said that because your p-spot was super contracted and he couldn't get his monster rooster in you with ease. Gotta loosen up yo.

You probably could have said something. Perhaps "hey can we keep it with the head back & shoulders, also a little less pressure please"

I should mention, he did say I was "the most tense person he had ever met". I dunno how you feel tension, but hey.
I'm not surprised lo.

i love massages and pedicures. i get them with a friend of mine.
ive never had them really forget with my ass before though lol whaaaa

also since ur new to this? how was ur first time feeling how loose and smooth your body was after?
when i get my first massage it was done by someone who did it as a hobby. i met her on an excursion/hike/trip thing in the Ardennes. it hurt so much when she dug her thumbs into my shoulders, but holy forget after a minute or so? the best feeling ever. like your shoulders feel climaxic my dude like a shoulder climax🙌🙌

Like Sir Dooble said, if you a really tense, your massages are going to hurt, a lot, possibly. I once got a shoulder massage from one of those motorized handheld massage devices and it hurt, but I could feel the tension and toughness that was there.

Don't know what to say about your butt.

i uh...i think you got raped, dude

its standard procedure to slip in a finger or two to help reduce tension in the brown town cavity. sounds like you got off easy

i think that the guy probably has a special interest and you should honestly call the cops because you just got the touchies™
a massage does not include getting your asscheeks played with like a gameboy

its standard procedure to slip in a finger or two to help reduce tension in the brown town cavity. sounds like you got off easy
The real professionals use their entire hand

The real professionals use their entire hand
It's not a proper massage if they don't get their elbows right in there.

It's not a proper massage if they don't get their elbows right in there.
for a person like mcjob i'd expect them to stick their head in his ass