If you haven't got cyanogenmod on your phone yet. Install it now

Author Topic: If you haven't got cyanogenmod on your phone yet. Install it now  (Read 1786 times)

cyanogenmod.org
Its basically a custom ROM (or os) for your phone but 10 times more awesome
- no bloatware
- fast
- visually pleasing. Looks allot better than stock ROMs. Its like nova launcher but build in
- you can still change the theme
- best autocorrect ever
- comes prerooted but you can enable/disable it in the settings
- latest android version. I think at least. My phone wouldn't update and this ROM came with the latest version so I installed this
- BUILD IN FLASHLIGHT. you know where you can turn on WiFi n stuff? You can turn on your flashlight there too!
- has flux thingy build in too which is awesome

You will most likely void warranty tough. Installing was a pain for me too because my phone is p outdated.
If you don't care about warranty. Install it now. Thats not a request, that's an order
Also you need to install google apps n stuff (like playstore) separately because legal stuff but that's p easy.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:08:58 PM by espio100 »

I have it for my phone but at the moment I'm struggling to get data working even if I restore my EFS partition. It worked before so I'm confused what has changed for it to not be working anymore.

you should use dirtyunicorns as well :^)

Installing a custom ROM is not something for the typical user to do. As for you, it's a miracle you managed to follow the directions well enough that your phone isn't bricked.

Installing a custom ROM is not something for the typical user to do. As for you, it's a miracle you managed to follow the directions well enough that your phone isn't bricked.
Or you know, you made a backup so you can go through hell and still come back.

I installed Cyanogenmod on my Fire Phone because of how stuff FireOS is

Its basically a costume ROM
I dunno man halloween was like over a week ago I think its a bit late to put my phone rom in a costume.

I installed Cyanogenmod on my Fire Phone because of how stuff FireOS is

this but it was on a kindle fire

does anyone else have MOAR ROM on their note 5?

All the instructions online are stuff with the loving adb thing or whatever that doesn't even work. Used Odin which is allot more superior and easier
Also I forgeted up installing custom stuff on my phone allot of times but never bricked it. The worst I got was a bootloop.

All the instructions online are stuff with the loving adb thing or whatever that doesn't even work. Used Odin which is allot more superior and easier
Also I forgeted up installing custom stuff on my phone allot of times but never bricked it. The worst I got was a bootloop.

Odin is for Samsung devices only.

Odin is for Samsung devices only.
O really?
Well I only buy Samsung because their quality is great as far as I know
I had a Sony phone  before and it was absolute stuff

Hahahahaha. I'm running the Android Beta of 7.1.1 on my Nexus 6p. I am perfectly content with my stock Android. 😉

i don't have any problem with the way my phone is rn so

Hahahahaha. I'm running the Android Beta of 7.1.1 on my Nexus 6p. I am perfectly content with my stock Android. 😉
same except i'm running PixelROM instead, on my nexus 5x