Author Topic: OCS Prosperity - Fleet Support Tanker (Warship)  (Read 2793 times)

OCS Prosperity - Fleet Support Tanker

The OCS Prosperity is a long-range fleet support tanker designed to fulfill replenishment and refueling duties at sea. Capable of carrying a complement of up to 144 crew (12x medics, 16x officers, 24x senior rates, and 88x junior rates) and a large helicopter. It also carries two rigid-hulled inflatable boats and is the first Oceanco ship to have a dedicated medical deck with an 11 bed ward and operating theatre.

Aramament:
4 x 30mm Mark 44 Bushmaster II
1 x Phalanx CIWS
1 x RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile
18 x Aster 30 Surface-to-air missiles

Still a work in progress - more images coming soon

okay, holy stuff. oceanco is alive. o:

misread title as OC's prosperity and thought it was a bunch of original characters or something but nice build

It's looking very interesting for me, especially because i guess, i didn't seen so many ships in BL before.

It's looking very interesting for me, especially because i guess, i didn't seen so many ships in BL before.
its not rare

anybody else thinking that'd make a sick tdm map?

I think I need to put my richard in a wheelchair
This is amazing
Any idea what to expect for the next Warship?

I propose removing the squigly 3d lines hanging off the glass and screens with stacked plate bricks colored in the same pattern, aka smaller plates where screens are, all stacked atop one another

:cookieMonster: just a thought, cool either way