Author Topic: blockland minimizes whenever i click something in steam  (Read 676 times)

ok so i was playing blockland and i opened steam with shift + tab, i tried clicking on someone in my friends list but it just made the game minimize. I opened it again and this time i stretched the friends list box out, and that seemed to fix it, but when i clicked on anything that wasnt a button (just empty space) it minimized again. anyone else get this?

noedit: i cant click the reply button on blf either, same thing happens so i guess its not a bl specific issue? i tried to replicate it in another steam game but it worked perfectly. Will see if it happens on other websites as well

ok its not related to blockland a all, i couldnt click the lower right hand part of my screen at all. The cause was origin running, i shut it down and it works now.

basically its what happened here, should anyone find themselves in this situation: https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/bottom-right-portion-of-my-screen-not-accessible/