Author Topic: How do I port foward Blockland with these settings?  (Read 1447 times)

just bind your internal IP to DMZ

You need two rules: one for TCP, another for UDP. Port range is from 28000 to 28030. Leave host port blank if you can, if not, put in 28000

That doesn't even look like a port forwarding page; there's no destination IP to specify where to forward to.
What's under "Advanced Configuration"?

Port range is from 28000 to 28030
It's just 28000

You need two rules: one for TCP, another for UDP. Port range is from 28000 to 28030. Leave host port blank if you can, if not, put in 28000
How do I do that? It wont let me host two rules for some loving odd reason.
just bind your internal IP to DMZ
How?

How do I do that? It wont let me host two rules for some loving odd reason.How?
I think you need to make two rules, instead of trying to put both protocols in one rule; my router works like that

and just to be sure do the same thing on udp and tcp
it'll add to a list at the bottom of all the ports opened
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:52:34 PM by Clownfish »

I think you need to make two rules, instead of trying to put both protocols in one rule; my router works like that
-SNIP-
and just to be sure do the same thing on udp and tcp
it'll add to a list at the bottom of all the ports opened

you did it wrong because it should look like this (but not for touhou obviously)

you should hit add to list twice within the same action, not two separate actions

so like, i make the rule and then quickly press the make rule button for tcp and then switch to udp quick and make a rule (im sorry im really dumb)

so like, i make the rule and then quickly press the make rule button for tcp and then switch to udp quick and make a rule

hit add to list after doing it on tcp, and then do it again on udp, and it'll look like this at the bottom

im gona try hosting and see if it works

it still doesnt loving work me and zharthon are trying it