Freek's arg

Author Topic: Freek's arg  (Read 4389 times)

so I don't think a whole lot of people really noticed this but the other day freek made a few posts with a tiny little image at the end

here were the posts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
now it's kind of weird. he's removed all of the images now (but you can thank me for saving the images ;3), but the first two, he actually removed on the day that he posted them. the others didn't get removed until yesterday. you can still see the image in my quote of the first one, and satan also replied to the second, crazy replied to the third, and emgiell replied to the last. no responses, otherwise
the first two are also quite different from the rest, they have a clearly different scheme, and the sizes are different

so anyway now that he's either given up or removed them to add to the mystery, I guess this is a good time to try to figure it out

this is all of the images together, in order, enlarged:

and the originals, individually:

what does it mean?????? no clue. let's try to figure it out?????????????????? it's worth considering the fact that the last one was posted in a thread about "last messages", and he hasn't posted since then

Yeah I noticed it too, I thought it was some glitch with the  Avatar Override Userscript Steve made because I changed freek's avatar to something else, but now I think he might be putting some kind of secret message in his posts.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 07:42:21 PM by cooolguy32 »

freeks getting grounded if i see him doing any of this again

He's just contacting the mother ship is all. Remember his alien friend? It was actually him in his true form.

The second one is two colors so I figure it might be binary of some sort, which would be either 1011 0001 0011 0001 0011 or 0100 1110 1100 1110 1100, decoded to sTEw and Ts7A respectively.

Using a crypto solver the most likely crypt of "sTEw" would be "tIMe"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 08:12:01 PM by Steve5451² »

I noticed it. idk what to tell you man

which would be either 1011 0001 0011 0001 0011, decoded to sTEw
dam.... he just wants us to know what he wants for dinner

anyway I think the solution is really going to depend on what's going on with the first two versus the rest. it seems like he may have changed his mind about how he wanted to go about it halfway through, which could leave the first two just completely unsolvable. on the other hand, the remaining six seem so... lacking. there's not much going on. I can't imagine that containing any really useful data
of course they could also be completely related
in any case, I don't think each one would stand on its own, that'd be kind of weird. surely, they would depend on each other to have any meaning. or freek may just be a total amateur idk
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 08:20:12 PM by Foxscotch »

dam.... he just wants us to know what he wants for dinner

but what kind of stew??? we have to figure out the other images so we can prepare him a proper meal.

but what kind of stew??? we have to figure out the other images so we can prepare him a proper meal.

just stop being a smartass and get him some loving food