Do you ever just look back at yourself and wonder...

Author Topic: Do you ever just look back at yourself and wonder...  (Read 1780 times)

What the forget was wrong with me holy stuff
all is well.... eheheh  :cookie:
K. I forgive you. Besides, what you said is half true. :3
Kyaa*! Thank you! Here, some cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
XD Did you just make me try to cringe to my own profile? Hats off and fedoras tipped to you, sir
c: (Blocky in 2016 here. this is literally all that I loving posted wtf)
thanx :3

new to animation, thats why i am bad.
Jesus H. Motherloving christ give me a gun i'll end it mYSELF
and also.
Kyaa*! Thank you! Here, some cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

WHAT IN GOD'S EARTH WAS I THINKING WAS I LEGITEMATELY loving FIVE?
Wait no. I was motherloving 13.
Two years ago, I posted a *Kyaa on this site.
Can I end myself.

I needed to get this out there because I went through my post history and this stuck with me. I felt a cringe wave come up each time I remembered it. I hope you can understand why I needed to. sorry for wasting your time

Don't worry; no matter how old you are, you will always find embarrassing posts in your past.

i don't because I instead think about how doing this has improved my current state and has helped developed me into who I am today. of course I would've also called myself stupid looking back 5 years ago but everyone's stupid when they were younger. thinking about this changes what I feel about my past.

i think it's a natural feeling, not just for posts on the blf. we always scrutinize ourselves if we look too far back into our past, because there's always something we know we could've done better

unless you're cool enough not to overthink that kind of thing B^)

i look back at my very old posts and i have probably the same feeling

my first ten or so posts were before i took the oath to never use caps.
ever since then i've been an awful stuffposter who tries very hard to be noticed without getting banned

Look back and laugh, have fun!

We all made terrible mistakes on the forum at some point or another, some more than others.
So instead of going back and feeling awful, lets go back and look at our past mistakes and have some fun, laugh about it!
No point in holding grudges against yourself! let it go.

(yes this thread is mostly for me to come back and laugh at my own past self's handicapation, but feel free to post some of
you're own quality quotes.)

This one is my favourite.
So many spelling errors, only 2 periods in that entire word wall.
Its loving ugly, and I'm so glad I've moved forward from this point.

that isnt bad though
brother I said Kyaa.

Kyaa is not normal

Kyaa is something that should not be said.

#Kyaa=Voldemort

brother I said Kyaa.

Kyaa is not normal

Kyaa is something that should not be said.

#Kyaa=Voldemort
You're going to look back at yourself as an adult and prooobably be disappointed that you felt the need to say 'brother.'

You're going to look back at yourself as an adult and prooobably be disappointed that you felt the need to say 'brother.'

i regret not saying brother soona