[Brick] Plate high ramps v1.1 - now with halfbrick high ramps! Also prints

Author Topic: [Brick] Plate high ramps v1.1 - now with halfbrick high ramps! Also prints  (Read 11642 times)

REALLY GOOD. Holy crap has something like this been needed for a while. Whenever I've needed ramped roads I've used modter and it just doesn't feel right when it's just all gray and one texture placed right next to detailed roads. Thanks so much for this.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

fantastic, we can finally make nice looking roads that won't have physics issues
x5 and x7 ramps being added would be nice but i'll have to actually try to use the bricks first to see if i'll need them
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:42:42 AM by QuadStorm »

o stuff

this was needed.

Huge Cookies for you man.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

this is beautiful.

Can you add more, like 45 degree ramps? i need them with studs on em'

this is one of those brick packs that everyone always wanted but nobody ever thought to make

Brilliant! This will make driving up hills much easier.

WOW! really nice bricks! I made some like this but forgeted up collision, So I never kept them or released them

HO MAN loving FINALLY SOMEONE MADE THIS!
great job, really.

Do vehicles still glitch through them though?

for the purpose as shown in the OP, it would not glitch (almost always) since there is no steps for the vehicles to drive over, which is how it gets glitched in the first place.

I'm glad you're liking the pack :)

Welcome back my friend.
Hey, good to see you again!

you should put this on blockland glass
Uploaded, will post a link to OP once it's approved

Could you also potentially make print versions? I would love to do completely smooth and also brick side prints on them.
Print versions should be easy to do, though I don't think side prints would work as it would require different prints for each of the 30 bricks or they'll stretch, I'll just do a tiling print texture. However, I can make a separate pack with side textures applied instead of the studs like tile plates, if you need them.

can you add a version with no textures?
I'll make prints versions onto which you can apply blank prints

can you ad some inverted ones too?
Later, sure, maybe even corners.

x5 and x7 ramps being added would be nice but i'll have to actually try to use the bricks first to see if i'll need them
I didn't add 5 and 7 because their angle is pretty much the same as the adjacent x4, x6 and x8 ramps, if you do require them do tell

Can you add more, like 45 degree ramps? i need them with studs on em'
Like, half bricks tall ones? Shouldn't be hard

With these you're driving on an angled flat surface instead of stairs, so you should glitch way less.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:39:49 PM by TheTurtorn »

How about a 45 degree ramp?