Any good grooming tips?

Author Topic: Any good grooming tips?  (Read 1027 times)

Okay, so while I was at my CAP meeting today, we were doing inspection, and one of the officers asked, "Do you shave?" And I was like, "Uh, no", and he told me to start shaving. I was pretty confused as the only minor hair I had was some fuzz above my lip. Turns out when I got home, I looked in the mirror, and there was like hair on and near my chin. I shaved it off eventually, but I'll need some tips to keep my grooming good. Any great tips on how so?

I think these are questions you normally ask your dad, brothers, or even your mom.

Anyway, it's pretty simple if your chin hair is very sparse. Just give it a pass with some sort of shaver each time you can see it. Study how your facial hair is growing on your face. Try and pay attention to what's starting to grow more, and just make a mental note to visit those areas each time you need to shave anything.

That's really about it - you should be able to adjust over time as more and more of your face gets consumed by the stuff (if that does happen.) You won't need to worry about much until then. (also, next time be wary of asking BLF these things, lol.)

I think these are questions you normally ask your dad, brothers, or even your mom.
we are his family now

well everyone is rotondo so... we are ourselves???

but yeah just check in the mirror after/before your shower/bath on a daily basis

Kick your CAP officer in the gooch and grow a full beard that you then dip in his soup.

Screw shaving. I haven't shaved since I was 14. Beards for life.

Shave often and use lots of aftershave, or wax like me :]

first of all, dont let some rando ass mf tell you what to do with your looks, second of all, do shave untill youre like 16.
a lot of opl are unlucky and grow creepstaches first, sounds like youre one of them, dw 2 much about that though, just shave untill you get at a decent age

Well, first you need to catch them while they're young; build a trusting relationship while slowly feeding them misinformation about what is and is not morally acceptable.

we are his family now

The family that always rejects me.

Screw shaving. I haven't shaved since I was 14. Beards for life.

How did your beard look? Haha.

dont forget to shave the back of your neck/base of your head. it's hard to do but if it grows out it always looks terrible

shave your pubes too. y'know just in case

shave your pubes too. y'know just in case
This is just for comfort and cleanliness.

You should start shaving as soon as those annoying peach fuzz hairs start growing in. Don't leave that stuff on face it looks awful.

All you need is a 1 or 3-blade razor and some shaving cream and you'll be able to keep your neck, face, sideburns, etc. cleanly shaven. A 5+ blade razor is probably a little overboard since u still got a baby face.

CAP

lol just shave. if you actually plan on going into the air force you gotta get used to it