Author Topic: A Youtuber started off a series "Dead Games" with Blockland  (Read 1854 times)

I went on Blockland's Youtube Gaming page and this was literally the first thing in Popular.

So, according to our host General Red, who actually played Blockland back in 2008, the game is dead.

Right when he was saying a bit about Blockland's he said that Blockland started like a Lego-like game. Not too wrong, until he says Lego sued Badspot so he had to change the whole look and that's what brought us to retail.

Apparently the server browser had a lot more servers and wouldn't stop loading servers but since right then there are only 76 servers and 175 players online... Everyone's dead, Dave.

Also, all that's left of Blockland now is "crazy little kids". Enough of my commentary though - I'll let you be the judge for the rest.

Watch it here.

How many times has Blockland died already?

oh god this guys voice is annoying
i mean not the voice
but like the constant mouth sounds?

Before I posted the video here it had 1 like and 46 views. Now 62 views, 2 likes and 4 dislikes. I guess it won't end well for him.

Welp, marios brought the forumers to the video, hold onto yo' butts for a generous amount of dislikes~

Actually badspot cut a deal with lego after they quit talking for a year

he probably intentionally recorded it at like 2 in the morning so that there weren't a lot of players

he probably intentionally recorded it at like 2 in the morning so that there weren't a lot of players
I haven't seen more than 150 players online unless one of three events are happening.

A. Holiday Sale/Steam Sale
B. A DDoS Attack
C. A NEW CITY RPG SERVER OFGM!!!1!!111!1

Lets be honest most of us are here, and I would say that is money well spent.

EDIT: I should say this though, I still wouldn't say that Blockland is Dead.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:03:45 PM by Master Matthew² »

I haven't seen more than 150 players online unless one of three events are happening.

B. A DDoS Attack

You gotta get on more often then. It actually goes up to 230 even at peak times.

B. A DDoS Attack

Lets be honest most of us are here, and I would say that is money well spent.
what I've seen servers usually ranging from 200 - 350 at around the end of school for timezones across the United states

What's up guys, General Red back again *smacks lips* with a new series *smacks lips*

Before I posted the video here it had 1 like and 46 views. Now 62 views, 2 likes and 4 dislikes. I guess it won't end well for him.
Why wouldn't it end well for him when he's stating the truth? Don't be so silly marios.