Author Topic: Reincarnation cannot be plausible with einstein's theory.  (Read 1188 times)

So Einstein's theory is that the past, present and future exists simultaneously.

One person cannot exist twice.

So if reincarnation is real, it cannot be plausible as you cannot exist twice. If all time periods happen at the same time then you cannot exist twice.

tony thank you for making this new discovery I'm sure people haven't thought and argued against this

Astonishing, relevant observation, Tony.

this should have [NEWS] in the title

Which also means that when you die, it's forever. You can't jump from one body to another. All timelines are the same.

i've always been more of a fan of the timelines theory rather than simultaneously existing, not sure what this has to do with reincarnation

i've always been more of a fan of the timelines theory rather than simultaneously existing, not sure what this has to do with reincarnation

Reincarnation implies you can exist through different bodies at different times but if all timelines exist simultaneously then you can't exist multiple times simultaneously. 

pft ya right ill be reincarnated as a loving DOG

Reincarnation implies you can exist through different bodies at different times but if all timelines exist simultaneously then you can't exist multiple times simultaneously. 

why not?

tony stop you'll hurt yourself

isn't this like the 3rd time you've made one of these threads so people will refute you and then you can put your facts on them to sound smart.

"Theory about intangible concept disproves other theory about another intangible concept."