Author Topic: Wu-Tang Clan [LOSS #1 | WEEDCLAN]  (Read 7620 times)

From the slums of Shaolin, Wu-Tang Clan strikes again...

WU-TANG CLAN

This is the Wu-Tang Clan. Only the best gang-bangers and builders are allowed. You got what it takes?

Joining the Wu-Tang Clan gives you benefits.

The Wu-Tang Clan is against the disrespected. Don't get your ass sliced.

Official Wu-Tang Members are recognized in the thread and by the tags WU TANG. If the player isn't in this board, it's a fake.

M E M B E R S

Bedpost (49590) - Founder, Owner, and Leader of the Clan
Legomaniax (173772) - Member
Danger2k (81802) - Member

Sidecasted (49594) - Member

W A R S
11/20/16 | Wu-Tang v. WEEDCLAN | LOST
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:41:55 PM by Notorious B.I.G. »

- Reserved -
(Rule: always take the 2nd post when making a clan ;)   )

- Reserved -
(Rule: always take the 2nd post when making a clan ;)   )
Meh, I don't really care. What do you even use it for?

This is the suckiest harvest clone out there. This one had effort that got completely wasted!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:17:39 PM by Notorious B.I.G. »

Legomaniax (173772) is now a member

"Hey guys I listened to C.R.E.A.M. I'm such a Wu-Tang fan now! Look at me guys! Look at me!"
                                                                                    -Notorious B.I.G., 2016

That's not true, d. I listened to Method Man. either way this is going to be a war clan because we haven't had a war clan in a loving while.

White rap fan checklist

✔ listened to 10 90s rap songs
✔ acts like they're cool because of the above
✔ thinks that NWA is still relevant today
✔ thinks real hip hop has died
✔ probably wears a wu tang clan tshirt
✔ "yo yo my life is struggle my gang causes trouble yo i grew up in the slums and my dad was a bum"
✔ is white

I personally love wu tang clan and have all of GZA's solo albums on vinyl but seeing you hype wu tang like it's still 1994 is kinda upsetting and really makes me want to break all my wu tang cds.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 09:40:57 PM by Perry »

either way this is going to be a war clan because we haven't had a war clan in a loving while.
A what clan?

This is the Wu-Tang Clan. Only the best gang-bangers and builders are allowed. You got what it takes?

LMAO "best builders"
I personally love wu tang clan and have all of GZA's solo albums on vinyl but seeing you hype wu tang like it's still 1994 is kinda upsetting and really makes me want to break all my wu tang cds.
Are you Martin Shkreli?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 09:42:23 PM by d »

<WEED> clan declares war on Wu-Tang clan. I demand we settle this in a TDM with WEED clan vs all members of Wu-Tang.

Wu-Tang is now AT WAR with "<WEED> clan"