Coming out as twelve support thread

Author Topic: Coming out as twelve support thread  (Read 4711 times)

Shut le trap, mister 'big stuff'.

yoyo ike i found this vid from coolguy when he was young its funny asf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBgVE-sKA4

Holy stuff it's coolguy

Those are some mean words for a stupid twelve year old babby. Who taught you how to speak like this, young man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJX8E5keyg

What an unpleasant little gnome child @Notorious I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, I feel as though little children should not be exposed to the harshness of the internet and I believe you may have been corrupted by the liberals on this forum who are about self-expression and adjustable income tax

I was 11 when I made this account.
Wow, I've been here for a long loving time.

Jokes aside, I joined BL when I was 13 and now I'm 20. Soon I'm going to be buying my own place and opening the next chapter in my life. I'm glad I was able to experience what I have on this forum.

I'm pretty sure I got my first taste of programming from BL mods.
Now I've got a part time job as a software dev, and I'm a hobbyist game dev.

This little walled garden of the internet that we've all stuck to over the years became part of who we are.

Jokes aside, I joined BL when I was 13 and now I'm 20. Soon I'm going to be buying my own place and opening the next chapter in my life. I'm glad I was able to experience what I have on this forum.
same as i, 12 to 19, and now im two months away from bein 20 as well

i'd feel guilty about not being able to buy my own place at 20 but then i remembered i live in the bay area lol.

Getting a house is expensive AF wherever you live. Not everyone is lucky enough to have access to apprenticeship programs :v

Getting a house is expensive AF wherever you live. Not everyone is lucky enough to have access to apprenticeship programs :v

i'm on an apprenticeship program :>, i'm doing a tech & digital aprrenticeship, the pay is stuff though but atleast im getting payed to learn lol, plus i got no bills so im coolio

You can't assume you're gay or not at the age of 12.

i'm on an apprenticeship program :>, i'm doing a tech & digital aprrenticeship, the pay is stuff though but atleast im getting payed to learn lol, plus i got no bills so im coolio

Don't forget your H key lmfao

aight but then explain this -  when i was 12 everyone called eachother cigarettes.

logic puzzle right there

How do you know tho?