how many hot pockets can i LEGALLY fit into my vagina

Author Topic: how many hot pockets can i LEGALLY fit into my vagina  (Read 994 times)

You're like a very advanced virus that keeps almost dying but then comes back worse than before and we have to invent some new antibiotic stuff to prevent you from living.

Seriously, go extinct already
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:46:13 AM by Perry »

You're like a very advanced virus that keeps almost dying but then comes back worse than before and we have to invent some new antibiotic stuff to prevent you from living.
yeah seven seems like a pretty right number

when someone comes to my door and I don't want to answer I usually hide under a desk and wait for the storm to pass over

guys stop crushing his dreams, he just wants to find a better way to win those hot pocket-eating contests

Apak expressed himself once. We don't need another thread like that.

How many memes can we LEGALLY spam in Russia?

127, although you can physically only fit 45. i highly suggest you substitute the hot pockets for a lit stick of dynamite-- it will cause an expansion that should cover the same volumetric area of over 127 hot pockets and it will also kill you

Stakes and torches, scimitars and bayonets, scythes, pitchforks, a sickle with a sharpened edge, swords and spades and mallets that are made of lead
Anything at hand
Anything that can
Help us to remove my head
To kill this loving headache
Before I cause an earthquake
O'er this stupid thread

23, contrary to popular belief.

23, contrary to popular belief.
you know this from experience yes

- Wrong thread -

this post is deeper than most of you might initially believe