[NEWS] Pope makes priests able to forgive abortion

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pope makes priests able to forgive abortion  (Read 2607 times)

Well, why wouldn't you be able to gain forgiveness from God as a Christian?

guess he finally checked out game theory and believed it was a noble cause to allow abortion

I still don't get why you need a man in a funny hat to talk to talk to the grandpa in the sky. If the kooky bastard doesn't like what I'm doing, why can't he just tell me?

i love it when catholics tell people what they will and won't inexcusably go to hell for

anyways, it's a good move, i think now women who've had/want/need an abortion will take less heat from pope-following christians

Next Feminist Issue: Abortions are loveist and Bigoted.

technically you're allowed to be forgiven for literally anything. that doesn't mean it's an okay thing to do though. especially abortion

Next Feminist Issue: Abortions are loveist and Bigoted.
like legit why are you like this

he is a heretic and an apostate just like everything that came out of Vatican II

I should get Pope status so I can make priests forgive all the dumb stuff they condemn and call them out for touching little boys

I should get Pope status so I can make priests forgive all the dumb stuff they condemn.

or you could just not be catholic

i'll become the pope and declare a crusade against catholicism
they'll all have to kill themselves

technically you're allowed to be forgiven for literally anything. that doesn't mean it's an okay thing to do though. especially abortion
especially abortion?
what about homicide, or rape
and rape as in actual rape, not being breathed on