<WEED>

Author Topic: <WEED>  (Read 5632 times)

Max Opposing Clan Players: 4
Are you happy that Prop 64 has passed? The <WEED> clan is for you.

WEED is a fighting/war clan where only the best DMers combine together to battle other clans.  
It is focused around DMs, but builders can join, too.
I don't know what more to put in here.
How to apply:
  • 1. Post on this topic saying you would like to apply.
  • 2. I will PM you and set up a 1v1 server using Kaje's Sniper Rifle with the score 15 to win.
    If you win, you are accepted into <WEED>. If you lose, you are not accepted and must wait at least 1 week before re-applying.

If you are a seperate clan and would like to go to war or TDM with <WEED>, please make sure that your clan has the allowed limit of Max Opposing Clan Players (which will increase if <WEED> gets more people, post in this thread that you would like to TDM and I will PM you the details.

If <WEED> wins the TDM against your clan, you must put the WEED emblem on your clan page. If your clan wins, your clan emblem or text will go onto this page.

Wins/Losses:
Bold for won, strikeout for loss

Wu-Tang Clan: November 20
Badpost's USSR: January 6, 2017
Limerick ( Cool Dudes Clan, disbandoned? ): January 16

Members:
> d
> Jmorra79

Subsidiary Clans of <WEED>
These are separate clans now owned by <WEED>.
Clans become subsidiaries of <WEED> either because they have lost in a TDM and that has been the punishment for their loss, or has directly asked to become a subsidiary of <WEED>. You may PM d if you own a clan and would like to be a subsidiary of <WEED>.
Clans that are subsidiaries of <WEED> do not direct, reflect, or promote any opinions, combat skills, servers, or other things for <WEED>.

Badpost's USSR

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:06:55 PM by d »

Awh hell yeah i smoke that dank kush all the time favorite strain is Ak-47

doesnt that make the member superior then the owner if they win a 1v1 match with him

Do we need to be stoned during our rehearsal?

Do we need to be stoned during our rehearsal?
Recommended for a higher chance of being accepted (even if you lose), not required.

what if u like the dms but dont weed

what if u like the dms but dont weed
If you are worthy, the weed does not matter.

haha nice clan. I love weed. here is a brick pack you may enjoy. hope to see this clan do awesome stuff!!!

edit: sweet busdriver avatar too!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:49:02 AM by Mega-Bear »

haha nice clan. I love weed. here is a brick pack you may enjoy. hope to see this clan do awesome stuff!!!

edit: sweet busdriver avatar too!
Thanks Mega-Bear!

this clan gets my seal of approval

as an official d.a.r.e officer these illegal activities must cease immediantly

i want to but i probably won't be able too

<WEED> is proud to announce that it has converted a USSR member and has earned its second member, Jmorra79. On that note, <WEED> has declared war on Badpost's USSR.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:39:42 PM by d »

wait ussr is still going
Not the original USSR. Badpost's "USSR".