Author Topic: dexger stop  (Read 6875 times)

Dexger had been posting this loving bubble dude and has been spamming it everywhere.

well he isn't spamming it too much but it does get repetitive
/neutral for now

so this is somehow worse than supporting toxic's toxic trolling

k

/nosupportyoudumbtrollcunt

i dont normally like touching anything that you make, big, but here

This brings the Puzzler pleasure

this topic brings the puzzler pleasure
This dilemma may bring you trouble....

But solve it not and face my bubble
Tougher than leather.

Unlike sonic I don't chuckle.

yea its been such a huge forgetin problem

i dont really see this as a problem, not how toxic has been acting i think this is just phase 2 of the forum Self Delete guide

/neutral for now

it is nowhere near a problem right now but if he continues to post it over and over it's going to become one

it's not a "huge loving problem"

it's odd and minor crossposting, hardly anything worth a drama
you could've at least tried calling him out when he posted

i dont really see this as a problem, not how toxic has been acting i think this is just phase 2 of the forum Self Delete guide

Phase 2 is posting something clever. While this is not drama-worthy trouble, it is not clever.

Phase 2 is posting something clever. While this is not drama-worthy trouble, it is not clever.

oh stuff yea, someone send me the forum Self Delete guide in a pm

oh im gonna cry because dexger posted this loving bubble dude , that's right, 5 times!!!

it's not worthy of a drama, it just ruins your reputation even more that you can't handle a loving 3d modeled dude with glasses. are you really this loving braindead?

oh im gonna cry because dexger posted this loving bubble dude , that's right, 5 times!!!

it's not worthy of a drama, it just ruins your reputation even more that you can't handle a loving 3d modeled dude with glasses. are you really this loving braindead?

it is, we don't want it to turn into a "lol ok tony" fad do we?

it is, we don't want it to turn into a "lol ok tony" fad do we?
now watch and learn here's the deal dexger hasn't posted anything else besides the 5 puzzler stuffs and nobody else has caught onto this stupid bubble man fad so i don't think it's gonna be that bad

now watch and learn here's the deal dexger hasn't posted anything else besides the 5 puzzler stuffs and nobody else has caught onto this stupid bubble man fad so i don't think it's gonna be that bad

he stopped because he got drama'd for it, and we all know if he attempted to post another puzzler he'd get a backlash of 1000 lions