Author Topic: PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord  (Read 18246 times)

well pal you all joined at the same time doing the queebaspeak thing after we told office to stop or get out, so what did you expect to happen? maybe you were just unlucky.

also by 'entropia' i mean that entire stuffsquad that used to be associated with it. i dont care if its not called entropia now or whatever
alright so if someone joins at the same time someone spamming research joins it's reasonable to permanently ban them because they MIGHT be in kahoots with them
that doesn't seem like good logic now, if someone was forum suiciding should we ban everyone who registered then?

i am not associated with entropia either so idk where you're getting this from

its pretty ironic considering so many of that group are users that were socially unfit / banned from other discords. it's the the antisocial hangout, which makes sense considering most people you ask think it's a cesspool of handicaps
alright so if someone joins at the same time someone spamming research joins it's reasonable to permanently ban them because they MIGHT be in kahoots with them
that doesn't seem like good logic now, if someone was forum suiciding should we ban everyone who registered then?

i am not associated with entropia either so idk where you're getting this from
so if somebody joins IMMEDIATELY after we ask office pirate to stop doing the queebaspeak thing (along with maxx) doing the queebaspeak thing, it may or may not be handicapped to not assume they are associated

so if somebody joins IMMEDIATELY after we ask office pirate to stop doing the queebaspeak thing (along with maxx) doing the queebaspeak thing, it may or may not be handicapped to not assume they are associated
i understand where you're coming from but that's a pretty far fetched claim and paranoia basically

it was actually zapk who came in saying "Eh Hello" after we told office pirate to keep the queebaspeak out of the server. we even both agreed that guilt by association is reasonable lol

I was kicked out of the setro arcade just for being toxicology :(

it was actually zapk who came in saying "Eh Hello" after we told office pirate to keep the queebaspeak out of the server. we even both agreed that guilt by association is reasonable lol
but i have no association at all, joining right after someone is not association

but i have no association at all, joining right after someone is not association
then i have no clue who you are, im not the one banning. they just presumably started banning everyone who joined off of that link because it looked like we were getting raided

what made you think i was upset?
i stopped memeing around after maxwell told me to

what made you think i was upset?
i stopped memeing around after maxwell told me to
posting the link to your discord after we told you stop doing what the people you gave the link to do..

i dont know who this entropia child is but it sounds like they got owned

serves him right for being a freaking troll

also i joined and ike was completely going off about hating whoever is in entropia and stuff right before i got banned for "being associated"

good stuff guys

also i joined and ike was completely going off about hating whoever is in entropia and stuff

i admit to it. i hate nobody more than this entropia person

also i joined and ike was completely going off about hating whoever is in entropia and stuff right before i got banned for "being associated"

good stuff guys

u better watch out ...kid...

u better watch out ...kid...
ike i will forgetin fight you let's go man right npow

you're in deep stuff ike