Should I be talking to my parents about this?

Author Topic: Should I be talking to my parents about this?  (Read 868 times)

[Obligatory edit out due to issues.]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:06:07 PM by Doctor Disco »

yeah you really should talk to someone about that

if you can't talk to your parents about it, why do you think we are in any position to receive the information

EDIT: talk to your mom, your dad might not take it as your mother would

if you can't talk to your parents about it, why do you think we are in any position to receive the information
I don't know you in reality, the backlash is less worrying. I wasn't even sure about posting this since it might come off as attention whoring. I ran out of solutions, though.
EDIT: talk to your mom, your dad might not take it as your mother would
The more I think the more this seems the apparent path I should take honestly.

starting lifting weights and working out

become swole and fight those bullies

starting lifting weights and working out
some people just can't.

you need to talk to your parents about this. I understand what it feels like to go through constant anxiety and depression. please talk to your parents about this, from experience. it makes you feel better that people care about you- it really does. You're not alone. get some help, please.

lol slayer everybody's not like you :(
yeah because i came out of the womb like this and ive never been a shrimp like you guys before

you literally dont need anything to start working out

why not
Nowhere to work out, no money to go to a gym to do it, no way to get to the place to work out, many factors

I want to work out myself, but we don't have enough money to go to a gym which actually has entry level stuff, nor do I have a ride to get there. I don't even have a bike right now lol

Nowhere to work out, no money to go to a gym to do it, no way to get to the place to work out, many factors

I want to work out myself, but we don't have enough money to go to a gym which actually has entry level stuff, nor do I have a ride to get there. I don't even have a bike right now lol
there are tons of stuff you can do at home with no/little equipment. You don't need a gym membership or car to start working out