The Puzzled

Author Topic: The Puzzled  (Read 2933 times)

This is a clan for environmentalists who believe in the preservation of the endangered species of sea-lamprey "the puzzler."

This clan is for people who enjoy being puzzled and also being trapped and/or trapping people in bubbles.

If you don't meet this criteria, it's fine as the Puzzled are an extremely accepting group. this is the last puzzler post, I swear... maybe

I will probably vomit up any puzzler crap  I make onto this topic so it's all in one place.

happy puzzling!

i'm puzzled by this thread

As in there's no point?

As in, we're about to make puns.

You couldn't possibly solve this mystery yourself, could you?

As in, we're about to make puns.

You couldn't possibly solve this mystery yourself, could you?
Why do you have to be such a richard about it?

Why do you have to be such a richard about it?

I wasn't even being a richard. I was making a pun.

I wasn't even being a richard. I was making a pun.

ok. I'm not mad. It just seemed like you were making fun of me for not understanding

ok. I'm not mad. It just seemed like you were making fun of me for not understanding

no, me saying you're loving handicapped puzzled would be making fun of you for not understanding

no, me saying you're loving handicapped puzzled would be making fun of you for not understanding
lol okay, but that's direct. I was getting a passive-aggressive feel from his post. Anyways. I regret this clan and my life is a lie. Hit me up with that forum Self Delete guide, lads. I'm making progress

lol okay, but that's direct. I was getting a passive-aggressive feel from his post. Anyways. I regret this clan and my life is a lie. Hit me up with that forum Self Delete guide, lads. I'm making progress
it's not too late for redemption