youtube recommendations

Author Topic: youtube recommendations  (Read 734 times)

for the past loving month my recommendations list is full of stuff about the bee movie or other bad stuff
no matter how much i dismiss it it just keeps coming back
like look at all this garbage

i swear to you i mark "not interested" on all of this but youtube doesn't give a single forget about it

i'm interested as to whether this happens to any other people, or if google just likes to screw with me

lol ok weeb mc weebington

edit: holy stuff you watch some forgeted up things

you need to remove them from your watched history

i forgot how u do that though

to anyone who asks what he means by marking it "not interested"

to anyone who asks what he means by marking it "not interested"

if you turn that down you need to chug some clorax

Wait...
Are you saying that Megalo Strike Back isn't BlockyBuildingBro's Creation?

You just shattered everything I knew

Wait...
Are you saying that Megalo Strike Back isn't BlockyBuildingBro's Creation?

You just shattered everything I knew

wht

I wonder if this is my fault, i've been watching meme videos lately, so i wonder if Youtube thought that those were trending and decided to mass recommend them :cookieMonster:

I wonder if this is my fault, i've been watching meme videos lately, so i wonder if Youtube thought that those were trending and decided to mass recommend them :cookieMonster:
dude that's loving hilarious tell me another one

keep refreshing and clicking Not Interested on the results, you've got to filter that stuff thoroughly since popular meme garbage flows strong on YouTube. Resist the temptation to click any videos of the like in the future because YouTube will throw it back at you since it knows you liked it in the past.

you're the antagonist in my story

EDIT: meant 2 edit

dude that's loving hilarious tell me another one
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
man why's that dog always so lazy??