Author Topic: cheze ; lazy builder, plagiarist  (Read 4146 times)

I mean, he is plagiarizing, which is loving stupid, but at the same time, 'lazy builder' was not needed.

/neutral

I had to laugh at the fact he got a "best events" award for a car that had 3 simple toggle event enabled lines for an opening car door, a radio turning on and off and another door.

I had to laugh at the fact he got a "best events" award for a car that had 3 simple toggle event enabled lines for an opening car door, a radio turning on and off and another door.
It used to have front seats that would go back so it would be easier to get to the backs seats.

Drew Skube you just did a nice waste of 10$. You also probably are made out of 99% salt.

Atleast you could have taken a stuffty builder but instead you chose a good builder.

Who makes a drama because they think the design of their buildings looks like stuff? Who makes a drama because of someone saying that a bridge would be a good idea and someone built it so you drama the guy who wanted a bridge?
how is he gonna get banned for this lol

It used to have front seats that would go back so it would be easier to get to the backs seats.
Still not hard

are you loving kidding me

Someone who isn't good at personal relations qualifies as a problem user.
Well, in my dictionary, a Problem User is a person who plays Blockland who does a number of atrocious things to either damage and hurt the community or to just be a major annoyance.

this thread is still gold