cheze ; lazy builder, plagiarist

Author Topic: cheze ; lazy builder, plagiarist  (Read 4168 times)

/DRAMA SOLVED AND ENDED/
THANK YOU

/DRAMA SOLVED AND ENDED/
THANK YOU
boy you're in for a really tough ride

day after day drama gets abused, did you seriously drama cheze because he was too lazy to build whatever he was building

op pls just stop

Mel's Diner. Inspired by American Graffiti and the Sixties diner stereotype. Best build of mine.

i mean compared to the other builds in the server that i've seen in the topic this ain't too bad but it's not as grand or as detailed as some of the other stuff, plus it isn't really christmas themed at all, there isn't even snow on the roof or anything

but would it be a good idea to drama you for that

i mean cheze's thing isn't too bad calm down

/DRAMA SOLVED AND ENDED/
THANK YOU
how so

RED ALERT BOYS SOMEONE MADE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T AMAZING AND ASKED FOR HELP WITH A BUILD

DEF GOD DAMN CON 1

Well, sorry to bring this drama up, but...
I improved the interior of the whole thing that brought forth this drama.

Well, sorry to bring this drama up, but...
I improved the interior of the whole thing that brought forth this drama.

Well, it isn't a bad idea to improve your build but not necessary for the drama. The Drama subforum is intended for people who are bad as people, as personalities.

A jerk who's great at building is somebody you wouldn't mind strangling, despite the arts and crafts they make.

An average guy who sucks at building is... An average guy who sucks at building. Nothing unusual or annoying. Just a lack of skill which they will improve by themselves for the most part.

TL;DR: Someone who isn't good at a videogame doesn't qualify as a problem user. Someone who isn't good at personal relations qualifies as a problem user.

Drew Skube you just did a nice waste of 10$. You also probably are made out of 99% salt.

Atleast you could have taken a stuffty builder but instead you chose a good builder.

Who makes a drama because they think the design of their buildings looks like stuff? Who makes a drama because of someone saying that a bridge would be a good idea and someone built it so you drama the guy who wanted a bridge?

to a user by the name of Hayworld
didnt even spell it right.

i was on the christmas discord and hayworld and brouzouf were saying that the train station and the river looked like garbage
i said that the river looked like trash, not the train station, which, mind you, was bashed only because you and brouzouf thought he was using people to help him while he didn't do anything.  I agreed to this only because i was convinced it was his because of your banter, though i shouldn't of which i apologize for greatly. instead you were bashing someone else entirely who wasn't even working with Cheze, so really this was a dumb idea. I never said the build was bad and this just seemed like a try at a reason to drama someone.              p.s. - he said he doesnt care what happens to his fourm account, he will just buy another.

[color=789922]>dramaing someone for building bad[/color]
ho stuff its like brickitect but far worse

>dramaing someone for building bad
ho stuff its like brickitect but far worse
ok forget noedit

you're dramaing someone because they aren't as good at building
really