Author Topic: :FlyingAceKid:, circumventing bans,DDoS Threats  (Read 1671 times)

hey yeah there is a bit too many images to upload here
they also may be out of a order, so use context clues in order to find certain things
As I am currently typing this I am also being ass-raped by ear-rape

Basic Overview: :FlyingAceKid: ID:173647 was basicly being a bitch about being kicked by a mod, he then started to bitch about it and was proceded to get kicked from the host. After that, he came back and got banned. He somehow came back from this ban, said some edgy stuff, and then got banned again. I'l let the images do the rest of the talking.

Here are the images:
http://imgur.com/a/POm8J

Also I joined the server a while before this happened, but I was however not present at my laptop station located in my personal quarters at the time

/support

come on guys, its just a video game, no need to threaten a DDOS and all this other stuff

they must have a really fun server to bypass a ban

/support

he just goes too far

I know Flying. He's a sack of stuff.

/support

If he kept coming back obviously one of your admins are unbanning him. There's no other way for that. If your admins are saying they did not do it, they're full of stuff.

he once sent me in steam messages "a link that when you click gives him money" but it showed up as "{LINK REMOVED}"
lol /support

Kid sounds like an starfish.

/support

What a forgetin piece of stuff

/support

Woah, :flyingacekid: was a good guy. But i see this drama wuut. /support

If he kept coming back obviously one of your admins are unbanning him. There's no other way for that. If your admins are saying they did not do it, they're full of stuff.
He is using alts to bypass the ban, changing his name to something else then go to his alt to change the name as :FlyingAceKid: so he can troll the admins that hes hacking. Thats just stupid.

Woah, :flyingacekid: was a good guy. But i see this drama wuut. /support
why did you bump this

why did you bump this
it wasn't that far down and at least it wasn't bumped with something autistic like it usually is