Author Topic: Stupid/annoying/weird things that happen or happened at school megathread  (Read 6884 times)

There's this one guy in my class. He's a edgy guy. He's triggered simply by talking to him. Not to mention, every sentence he says includes a curse word. He's gotten in legal trouble for squirting a kid's eye with hand sanitizer. That kid NEVER learns his lesson.

there's this kid at my school who actually has autism and i think he's gay for me
he also worships fnaf

there's this kid at my school who actually has autism and i think he's gay for me
he also worships fnaf

i believe 0.000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 0000000002% of this, but hey, i could be wrong

when my papa johns gives me a pizza that's been sitting for a long time

he also worships fnaf

is it you

it's you isn't it

he also worships fnaf
I could halfway relate
The kid is autistic,  worships fnaf and I think he's gay
Not for me tho

Okay so it's time for mine
So in my last class there is this kid who likes to hog and take credit for group work he literally tears apart to make it his way he's got me and two others in trouble while he gets away with it. One time he got me in trouble to were I couldn't touch the project anymore while he as usual got away Scott free, he also rants about  minecraft endlessly. He argues with everyone and I mean EVERYONE. Honestly I think everyone who's talked to him longer than a minute hates him other than teachers

first instinct was to go to the internet forums to rant about it

ok
this was like over a week ago hello? i didnt even make this thread i just saw the topic and was like hey i had a experience a while ago lol

so your classmates are usually objectively correct?
looks like im right about the forum thing LOL

looks like im right about the forum thing LOL

or maybe they're just right because they're not dysfunctional

or maybe they're just right because they're not dysfunctional
u watch the news too much lmao. alt-right isnt a normal thing

u watch the news too much lmao.

alt-right isnt a normal thing

i never said anything about the "alt-right"

i never said anything about the "alt-right"
u said they were usually objectively correct which is hooh loving hilarious lmao like man good one. im gonna get a coffee because like god damn im getting like oh boy

u said they were usually objectively correct
The things they talked about that you mentioned? Yeah.
which is hooh loving hilarious lmao like man good one. im gonna get a coffee because like god damn im getting like oh boy
dysfunctional

A week before thanksgiving break during the election week a bunch of black kids started more or less screaming at white kids for liking Annoying Orange, and started screaming about cops killing blacks. It was so bad that the next day the headmaster had held a meeting saying we can like whoever we like more or less.