Author Topic: Colombia Plane Crash [NEWS]  (Read 2405 times)

Today a plane crashed in Colombia carrying 81 people and a football team (Chapecoense) traveling to Colombia for their cup final.
Only 5 survivors out of all the bodies.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:17:37 PM by Stickyguy »

You should put [NEWS] in the title so it isn't misleading.

All over the news here too.

The theory is that it ran out of fuel. The aircraft can handle 3000km which is about the length ofthe flight but it had to do a small circuit before taxing at the airport and it fell with about five minutes of flight remaining.

I think the planecrash was rigged, to take out the columbian football team, in other words damn, i feel sorry for the families of these people

I heard that. And only 5 days before that they were all cheering. There's a video on their Facebook.
Also there's an image of 3 of their only football players in their dressing room. So powerful. I'll add it if I can find it.

[EDIT]
Found it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:47:13 PM by Stickyguy »

I think the planecrash was rigged, to take out the columbian football team
don't start

I need loving details. Type of aircraft? Fuel capacity? Weather conditions? Crew Details?

Get the forgetin' NTSB out there and let's crack this motherloving case wide open.

I need loving details. Type of aircraft? Fuel capacity? Weather conditions? Crew Details?

Get the forgetin' NTSB out there and let's crack this motherloving case wide open.

Was an Avro RJ85. Just sayin.

don't start

they play really well though, these type of things has happened before. anyways, rip

Holy hell. My condolences to the victims' families.

Terrible loss for the footballing community