Adventure Mingle's freebuild 3's Admins with incompetent reasons to ban.

Author Topic: Adventure Mingle's freebuild 3's Admins with incompetent reasons to ban.  (Read 725 times)

Now before we start off, this is not a drama about the server itself, its a drama about the administrators on the server,

I'll start off with the admins and the players in the server

(I only took a picture of this for the admins, not the players as i mentioned this is a drama about them)

I didn't think at the time this should be drama worthy but the way how the freebuild is run, lets just say that he picked the wrong administrators, aka under 13 year olds with edgy agendas when given the power to do whatever they want.

So first of all, I join the game, I look around and saw this little hut that looked quite intriguing, so I wen't inside, and then, this is what happens...

One of the admins, and another user blatantly spamming like cucks.

Oh and you also can see I am merged with an admin, Ill get to that bit of the story now..

So the intriguing little hut I was talking about I went inside it, I got tped by dogg, at first I was thinking he might of done it by mistake so I went inside the hut again, he tped me, I used my common sense and thought "Yea this dude doesn't want me in his hut" So I avoid the hut. I place a 16x16 baseplate down and build my own hut just because I had no plans when I went to the freebuild So I built whatever came to my mind. I walk past his hut and he tps me again for NO reason whatsoever, then 10 seconds later I get banned, the reason was this

Now i'm not putting an image in your head that if you go to this server you will get banned for dumb reasons, I'm just telling you about the administrators there and the way they act.

One of the admins, and another user blatantly spamming like cucks.

I meant the owner and the admin, and another player sorry.

Even though what they're doing is wrong and handicapped, honestly I would've just left the server instead of staying on it

/support though

Even though what they're doing is wrong and handicapped, honestly I would've just left the server instead of staying on it

/support though

I went out with a bang, i mean ban.

By the way i met the same admin at roses deathrun, he got muted for 666 seconds. heres the reason why

people like this don't deserve admin

also that last message he posted was part of the "rekt" filter where if you type it in it will replace your entire message with something questionable and pretty guaranteed to turn heads so dw about that
the other messages apart from that didn't make sense

also that last message he posted was part of the "rekt" filter where if you type it in it will replace your entire message with something questionable and pretty guaranteed to turn heads so dw about that
the other messages apart from that didn't make sense

oh, you gotta change that, its spammy as hell, I thought he actually spent his time just smashing his keyboard for a reaction