Author Topic: We have another false sugar  (Read 2968 times)

BL_ID 34728

...Just needed to share this so some dumbass doesn't think the real sugar joined.

It should be obvious that it is "Sugar:" and not "Sugar"

I thought you were going to say the name was taken again

isn't that talos if i'm not mistaken

I feel like there is a lot of discussion around this user. Every time I encounter it i don't think I can care less but then it happens

Do I get banned for saying 'Who cares?' in General Discussion? Just want to know.

Do I get banned for saying 'Who cares?' in General Discussion? Just want to know.

Can somebody explain me who is Sugar and why there are people faking(?) being him/her?

this has happened ever since sugar changed her name, people sniped it like hell

/support

Can somebody explain me who is Sugar and why there are people faking(?) being him/her?

sugar is either the most elaborate troll of all time or an autistic child in an actual autism way who has problems with communication. her unique condition has garnered her a group of followers who try to protect her and deem her morally unacceptable to troll as well as trolls ready to take the easy route to infamy such as the guy op posted about

sugar is either the most elaborate troll of all time or an autistic child in an actual autism way who has problems with communication.

she has autism, i don't know why her parents or herself bought blockland in these conditions.

she has autism, i don't know why her parents or herself bought blockland in these conditions.
most parents dont look at lego games and think of teenagers ready to harass children for kicks