[NEWS] Government Spying Goes HAM Today

Author Topic: [NEWS] Government Spying Goes HAM Today  (Read 2090 times)

Welcome to America. You might wanna turn back now.

In theory you have nothing to worry about unless you look at illegal things using a VPN. However thats kind of stupid since like 33% of the united states has been on the deep web once

Also worth mentioning that ISPs and computer companies have legal rights to your information so although the basis of spying is unconstitutional its actually legal since the terms of service say so.

Its like signing into the forum and sending personal messages to people. Badspot probably sees all PMs so its not unconstitutional that he can view your stuff. If you dont like it, you can easily buy a different game. Doesn't make it right but its still legal.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:54:34 PM by Perry »

but yeah, this is concerning

well especially since it would let our agencies here fiddle-richard with other countries

what does HAM mean
iirc it means "to go crazy with" aka "gov't goes crazy with spying tomorrow"

sorry america, looks like we're one step ahead of you in the game here
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199

but yeah, this is concerning
yeah but good luck watching kinky research!!!!

>implying it isnt already happening
I mean unless you google kiddie research or how to make a bomb, I dont see a problem with it

In theory you have nothing to worry about unless you look at illegal things using a VPN. However thats kind of stupid since like 33% of the united states has been on the deep web once

Also worth mentioning that ISPs and computer companies have legal rights to your information so although the basis of spying is unconstitutional its actually legal since the terms of service say so.

Its like signing into the forum and sending personal messages to people. Badspot probably sees all PMs so its not unconstitutional that he can view your stuff. If you dont like it, you can easily buy a different game. Doesn't make it right but its still legal.
well there's a difference between having the information of a single aspect of your computer (Steam, Facebook, BLF), and having not just the information, but access to your entire computer, and allowing them to goof with whatever they want on it.

You didn't do anything bad you say? Hahaha, what a story mark, they'll plant stuff in your computer with the warrant they're using to search your computer.

yeah but good luck watching kinky research!!!!
I'm already in court for just thinking about my fist being even more than an inch inside a girl

I'm already in court for just thinking about my fist being even more than an inch inside a girl

do you have your bail amount yet