34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 79025 times)

can i be vip
We could have VIP but at the moment admin has been our reward to contributors. IMO we only need a few admins.

lets play the guessing game
[im g]http://i.imgur.com/DMmFBla.png[/img]
who is this man
it me, hey
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 07:35:50 PM by Maxwell. »

lets play the guessing game

who is this man
sounds like a reasonable request.

I left helping this because I was tired of the community flinging stuff at me. Is that unreasonable for someone who just made loops and helped provide hosting prior to the event? That's why I want nothing to do with this. clearly OP (drendran) has other intentions

and also appreciate having my name in this once again when I said not to
Nal: Nothing

dismiss me all you want dren but you're being an starfish
sounds like a reasonable request.
well I mean it's a reasonable request especially when someone like you actively tried to ruin the project with your old pals

tl;dr op is desperate for a reaction

So who's excited for new years?

I left helping this because I was tired of the community flinging stuff at me. Is that unreasonable for someone who just made loops and helped provide hosting prior to the event? That's why I want nothing to do with this. clearly OP (drendran) has other intentions

dismiss me all you want dren but you're being an starfishwell I mean it's a reasonable request especially when someone like you actively tried to ruin the project with your old pals

You've been removed from the OP.
Happy New Years, friend.

well that just happened

dismiss me all you want dren but you're being an starfishwell I mean it's a reasonable request especially when someone like you actively tried to ruin the project with your old pals

lol you're upset forget. How did I try to ruin it if I never even joined New Years before?