Author Topic: Jedi Vs Sith Server [WIP][Need Help]  (Read 3096 times)

About
This server is about role playing as a Jedi, Sith, or other Faction this takes place in the distant future. In this server you will battle your enemies either bringing peace or destruction. You will take time mastering the force and upgrading your lightsaber, there will be tons of cosmetics and force powers to earn. You will start as a youngling training at your temple and make your way to master maybe even join the council or become the grand master. This server will include "Events" which are basically epic battles eithier using roleplay or real time fighting, at the end of events you will roll using the /roll command to collect your loot with a chance to get something extremely cool or even rare.

Progress
Planets (0%)
Jedi Temple (0%)
Sith Temple(10%)

Add-ons/Leveling
\
Features
Meditating: You sit down and meditate which increases your experience.
Ranks: Alot of cool Jedi and Sith factions to choose from as well as becoming a Bounty Hunter.
Lightsabers: Blocking, deflecting, and custom animations (as well as 2 forms).
Roleplay: Tons of useful commands and role play things.

To do
Lore/Factions/Races: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bygw68gUcxbhvp2qGRgEA5Kh4eih3JoubuieDevGYb4/edit
Player Cosmetics: I need to model more lightsabers and create some race models.

Help
Help is really appreciated please send me a pm or contact me on steam if you want to help http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171667447/

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:07:05 AM by -Fate- »

Reminds me of the Jedi of Blockland server back in the day. RIP
Looks pretty cool so far. I can help with building if you're taking help and model for the server. I don't know how to script or animate though.

Reminds me of the Jedi of Blockland server back in the day. RIP
Looks pretty cool so far. I can help with building if you're taking help and model for the server. I don't know how to script or animate though.
Just got done with the Rank system with the help of my friend yea just send me a steam request and ill try to get back to you

temple's too small :(

temple's too small :(
its plenty big it'll be more than one floor

its called work in progress
sorry that was just a meme about how JVS used to stand for jedi vs sith and then trader dropped it but the idea stuck with jvs doors

sorry that was just a meme about how JVS used to stand for jedi vs sith and then trader dropped it but the idea stuck with jvs doors
OH LOL

Ye is this being continued cause looks great.