Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine (youtube)

Author Topic: Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine (youtube)  (Read 2384 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg

this is actually really interesting

im not one to believe in the paranormal very much, although it does give me a good scare when i need one

the video seems to get creepier and creepier, causing the poster to eventually leave the mine

what seems like whispering voices are clearly heard late into the video and some words can even be made out of them  (skip to 6:00 to get right into the mine)

regardless of legitimacy, this video is really cool and great for a good creepy scare without cheap screamers or jumpscares

watch and post your thoughts on it and whether you think the voices are real, fake, or something non-paranormal living in the tunnel, like snakes or bats

That's pretty creepy, gave me a few chills. Would love to see if someone try and go deeper and maybe try to hear some more sounds.

probably some lunatic in the cavern, happens alot of times during urbex expeditions

probably some lunatic in the cavern, happens alot of times during urbex expeditions

you should listen to the video and watch closely, he pretty much covers all corners of the mine and no one was in there

that's no one person that made those noises, and id bargain that it wasn't even a human if it was a living thing that made it

well that's some sketch loving stuff if I'v ever heard it.

Now I'm interested in it's legitimacy, because in all those dumb ghost shows they'd be like "DIYOUHEARTHAT?!" and it's like nothing. But here, those whispers are clear as day, like insanely clear, to the point where you can even hear what they're saying.

definitely an interesting video, hope it's legit bc that's some good stuff as far as spookies go.

the entire rest of his channel seems legitimate and he seems like a pretty solid guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/fhood

hes had some other "encounters" with what we're obviously assuming to be ghosts or supernatural stuff on some other explorations hes done

pretty loving spooky

I think it's the light whirling of air echoing in just the right ways.

why would you travel to an abandoned mine in a remote area just to test out a loving flashlight?

why would you travel to an abandoned mine in a remote area just to test out a loving flashlight?
the channel is literally called "Exploring Abandoned Mines"

the channel is literally called "Exploring Abandoned Mines"
okay but even if it wasnt just to test out the flashlight, why would you explore an abandoned mine

i guess everyone has to have a hobby of some sort

sorry i was trying to keep my voice down

It could of course be fake, but considering he's spent just about 9+ years on YouTube exploring mines and what have you I don't think he would fake something like this out of the blue.

Not to mention the "voices" or whatever you wanna call them don't sound edited in at all, they are almost tuned to the acoustics of the tunnel itself and their "placement" in the tunnel are very realistic sounding, with 7.1 Surround Sound on you can very clearly tell that as he moves his camera throughout the environment the voices stay in the exact same place.

I want to say it's straight up some spooky paranormal stuff given how realistic it sounds and audiotorially correct it is in terms of it's placement and just about everything, but considering it's the internet I'll unfortunately have to take this with a grain of salt.

y can't we just get some real spookies for once :(