Author Topic: death stranding world premier  (Read 2245 times)

Where can i get more music like in the trailer with the baby in a can

the baby and the doll both seem to have trouble opening one of their eyes

This is why I believe truman should have taken the rest of japan along with china and russia before anyone else had nuke capabilities

This is why I believe truman should have taken the rest of japan along with china and russia before anyone else had nuke capabilities
but then u wouldn't have shy-guys to put in ur avatar

A friend had a theory; Metal Gear Solid was heavily anti-nuke, and Death Stranding appears to be very anti-oil.

Outside of that, nothing else is coming out clearly. Looks like an interesting world to explore, though.
Definitely is coming out that way, regardless not only am I excited for more Death Stranding, but am really excited to see what this world is all about.

People were saying that the world has collapsed and America's cities turned into their own countries or something.

president truman

its always kind of weird to see japanese people take stances on issues that seem sorta america-centric, but it makes sense.
how do oil (japan uses plenty of cars and also lives on the same planet as everyone else making them equally harmed by environmental issues) or nukes (japan was literally nuked jesus christ) seem "america-centric"

how do oil (japan uses plenty of cars and also lives on the same planet as everyone else making them equally harmed by environmental issues) or nukes (japan was literally nuked jesus christ) seem "america-centric"
let me rephrase. kojima has set most of his games in america, this one looks to be the same case, and oil/nukes are two very prominent political issues in america. the whole world likes to keep a close eye on american politics, and japan is no exception, because everyone's affected by america in a sense. and beyond that, i said "but it makes sense" because im not stupid and i know these are topics of discussion in other countries for those reasons. i was just stating that they were prominent issues in america but conceding that it makes sense because it affects them too.

Where can i get more music like in the trailer with the baby in a can
Both trailers use music from Low Roar's 0 album

seeing Kojima fanboy over the people he casts for his games is absurd and I love it.