Author Topic: Destab241 (207545) - Questionable rules, stuffty attitude, horrible admin.  (Read 3997 times)

Destab is a host of a build your own house server. I had been on the server before but it wasn't as bad as it was now.
Destab is one of those users who makes up rules but then breaks them and tries to justify his actions horribly.

Today I decided to join in under my alt account "Oh well see this is where you went wrong." I simply wanted to play a server and not have stuff thrown at me by the host. I regret joining back and I'm going to consider this next time I try to join with a stuffty host.
Now that's all out the way, let me get a few things down about this admin:
When joining his server, you are required to join a minigame or else you will be banned. The rules say not to kill and not use weapons of any sort (What's the point of the mini game then?) But here's where things get a bit questionable: His rules consist of "No politics" and "No annoying users."
Firstly, lets get politics out the way: If this is in terms of the presidential election, then that's fine but what is his definition of no annoying users?
From what I saw, annoying users were those who got tried to defend themselves from being blamed for something they didn't do.

Now lets get to the whole point of the drama: The ban. And don't worry, I have evidence leading up to the ban
I'd like to apologise in advance for the fact that this will page stretch. The text is too small to read otherwise. I've added in every single chat log that was from the start to the end.

And of course, the ban reason, which is pretty childish

A few extra notes:
The block that was spamming all the racism was far away from where I was building.
The host didn't even come over to see where it was. As soon as I accused Jmorra, he got to work on banning me.
I don't have the server list and all their IDs. The only IDs you need to worry about is Destab241 (207545) and Mr.Jmorra79 (47306)
Also the reasons of suspicion on Jmorra was because he was replying extremely quickly to the tribal comments to try and throw suspicion off himself.

TL;DR The host has stupid rules and he's quick to accuse people of doing things wrong when they're the first one to speak up. And should they be the ones who finds the source of racism, they're banned instantly with a handicapped reason.

I'd recommend not going to that server, and to keep a close eye on either users should they join your server.

Forgot to mention, my Alt's name at the time was "Hold up"

Yep, I also helped Jmorra spam. His reason was for the server being full of kids. I couldn't pass up an opportunity.

HE BANNED ME FOR ONE MINUTE.

ONE MINUTE.

Yep, I also helped Jmorra spam. His reason was for the server being full of kids. I couldn't pass up an opportunity.

ONE MINUTE.
well bye dumbass

His reason was for the server being full of kids. I couldn't pass up an opportunity.
im glad to see you go

/support
Have been on his server, really stuffty admin, saw someone get PERMA banned for building a better flag.
I eventually became a criminal once and he just TP'd me and hammered me to death, I kept killing him.

ONE MINUTE.
I can't fully express how loving stupid this post is.

I just noticed this thread was a thing.
Heck.