Author Topic: Locked...  (Read 1264 times)

Im continuing my work...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:25:06 PM by BlockGuy135 »

I have depression cause of the way people are treating me. I can't do anything right.
get over it friend

so you want to kill yourself because someone called you a cigarette on an internet forum

what in forget

there is a difference between criticism and hate man, people criticize so you know where to improve.
You can't expect to become better if everyone just says they like it and don't tell you whats wrong.

You are not going to get the help or attention you so desperately seek on these forums. Turn off your computer and consult a real medical professional.

dude
these posts are old as forget, why are you bothered about them now

besides telling a forum like this that you're gonna kill yourself won't do you anything positive whatsoever, so you should probably lock this

those examples don't even seem that bad though and most of them are from last year

if you're really feeling bad over all that it's probably just best to take a break for a while

Faces, Decals, Prints finally proves to be the most high-stress board on the forum

bruh, those post aren't even bad and I recommend editing out your whole post and locking this now.

those are really not that bad

I am praying for you BlockGuy135.