Author Topic: ThePatriot's VGRP - Banned for no reason whatsoever.  (Read 1306 times)

This is pretty straightforward, I attempt joining "ThePatriot's VGRP" and I'm banned for no reason.

"No." What a valid reason.

Looks like I got the same treatment.

If they're going to whitelist a server they might as well just password it, right? Some people just can't use common logic, I guess.

This is pretty straightforward, I attempt joining "ThePatriot's VGRP" and I'm banned for no reason.

"No." What a valid reason.

You obviously asked a question or said something in some sort of manor. I know ThePatriot, he doesn't ban people for no reason. A server owner doesn't always have to put a valid reason on a ban slip, because it could be justified by your actions alone. He may of not wanted people to join the server, you never know. this is not drama worthy.

/nolifesupport

You obviously asked a question or said something in some sort of manor.
This wouldn't be a valid ban reason.
I know ThePatriot, he doesn't ban people for no reason. A server owner doesn't always have to put a valid reason on a ban slip, because it could be justified by your actions alone.
Then why did you just say, "He doesn't ban people for no reason"? You are literally contradicting yourself in one post.
He may of not wanted people to join the server, you never know. this is not drama worthy.
If he didn't want people to join, then he would've locked it. And even then, why the forget would you not want people to join your server? It's not like they can do much unless they try to break it.

why the forget would you not want people to join your server? It's not like they can do much unless they try to break it.

Do you know the reason why he got banned? if you don't then shut up, I am wild guessing for the OP and atleast trying to be helpful, unlike you running around critisicising my assumptions.

The dispute has been resolved already. That was quick.
Anyways, yeah, shows over.