Author Topic: Motorcyclists are starfishs.  (Read 2822 times)

^My dad. Not a motorcyclist^

One of them passed me between the physical barrier and the line that indicates the left-most lane's limit on a highway.

Of course, a typical motorcyclist here doesn't have a plate or lights or helmet. This guy had a helmet at least.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:07:46 AM by Pastrey Crust »

knock him off the motorcycle and steal it

he's just trying to say hi

That guy is my dad. I would've run over the motorcyclist. I called him to get to the autoparts store I went to because you can't drive without the left mirror. Other than being illegal, the left side is the most important in right-driving countries. (Other way around for you britcigarettes)

don't call your dad an starfish
i'm gonna tell him !!!

yeah your father is saying 'hello son'

But my dad isn't the motorcyclist who broke off the mirror. If it was, he would be mad because he had to pay for it.

can we get a picture of your dad dabbing

how about a picture of your dad doing the nae nae then

how about a picture of your dad doing the nae nae then
stop it now rocking boy two hundred

the worst breed of motorcyclist is the one that has a gopro mounted to thier loving helmet 24/7 and records every little thing wrong with thier rides and posts it on youtube, a typical encounter goes like this
  • you forget to set your preliminary turboblinker at 72 miles per hour on a half crescent moon at 7:45
  • cycleforget speeds up to you and knocks on your window when you stop
  • hello? what would you like?
  • yeah hey bro just wanted you to know that you violated the turboblinker clause of 1974 and im gonna record your plate and put it on youtube yeah my dads a lawyer i know this stuff
  • even though i constantly lane filter, rev my engine at stops and smash mirrors im kinda excemt from this stuff because yknow im a biker
  • drive away, thinking encounter is over
  • biker talks to his camera for the next five minutes about how horrible this interaction was and that i should go to jail
kill yourselves cycleforgets, no exceptions.

I like when people suggest things like opening their door on or merging into motorcyclists. Yeah kill him, that will teach him a lesson.

What the hell is a motorcycle?