Block To The Future

Author Topic: Block To The Future  (Read 1854 times)

Basically, I had an idea for a Blockland parody of Back To The Future, like Blockwars. In order for this to be accomplished, voice actors, physical actors (players), builders, and other skilled people would need to be on board. This is just an idea, and depends on whether or not anyone else likes this idea.

I like playing with FX and I used to work with Furdle on some of his sets(not my stuff in 1st pic just referencing)

Some of my work examples below--

(small rural banks + far left prop plate were built for me, Thorfin25 did my dirt roads bless his soul)

mini empires for fx forgetery

I built Crown's CRPG map + roads (not the mine/buildings, tho some props)
and a little NASA ship cause 5 cells in a 6 block table bothered me in preview.

interior scenework

I can totally fill in as a set designer, I can even do some photoshop/illustrator work (kinda rusty) but this project sounds kinda fun if anyone else wants to take this seriously

edit:
already figured out all of the emitters I wanna use for the car teleport scenes, flames and all. I've got class 3-9 EST so if anyone's on after 9 hmu on my server or msg me on forum/steam
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:08:36 PM by AdinX »

I can be in charge of music and sound.

i can help with voice work/building/doing anything logo or photoshop related. pm me

I can help around building details and voice acting.

i'll only work on this if you name doc "bloc"

Im gonna see about hosting a dedi server 20th to 31st from my PC, I'll mostly be working on my own projects but Ill probably make an occasional side project to build or set up some kind of system for a portion of the filming (event the road to catch on fire//for filming we should remove gravel fx from tires)