Gentlemen Thread V2

Author Topic: Gentlemen Thread V2  (Read 1269 times)

Greetings, my fellow Gentlemen-In-Arms, and come into the Blockland Forum's 2nd Gentlemen's Thread!

As I assume you lads are aware of, there are some regulations in place to ensure the prosperity and peace of this establishment.

1. Profane language is allowed, but considering that this is a High-end formal establishment, please keep your expletives to a minimum.
2.  We do serve alcoholic beverages, but please, if you become inebriated, make sure you have someone to take you home when you desire to leave.
3. Have a good time!

Please note: For the optimum experience here, I implore you to have this video playing in the background - Smooth Jazz & Rain

Feel free to mingle with others in the lounge -

OR

Grab a fair amount to drink!

And Lastly
I'm sure you lot fancy a lot of the ladies, and luckily for you, if you're in the mood for a rather... risque performance, head over to the Blockesque section of the building for a show that is sure to get you hot under the collar!

So enjoy, everyone!

HEY WHATS UP *burp* forgetERS IM BACK LETS Go forget SOME BITCHES

HEY WHATS UP *burp* forgetERS IM BACK LETS Go forget SOME BITCHES
Haha, Sir, your sense of humor is rather odd but I do sympathize with your attraction to Beautiful females.

*Scoff* And I'm sure you thought Romeo and Juliet was a tragedy. Haw haw haw hem hem haw haw.

Evening lads. Terrible weather outside, eh?

holy stuff someone make my glo gucci sun have a monicle, ill pay u 174174144914 dorra

Evening gentlemen *tips fedora*

*scoff*
That is wretched, i am appalled you associate us with "neckbeards". You are most uncouth.
Please get your filthy fedora out here at once.

*tips fedora in respect to your fedora tip*

are ladies welcome here