If time travel were possible, what year would you travel to or back to?

Author Topic: If time travel were possible, what year would you travel to or back to?  (Read 2486 times)

Personally, I would travel back to 2008. And if it was the future I would travel to 2061.

What year would you guys like to travel to or back to? Let me know what you think.

theres no time like the present

every consecutive year before this one is exponentially worse, and going into the future is stupid because all your loved ones and friends would be dead
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:16:55 AM by Perry »

best time to be 15 years old
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:20:02 AM by Willymcmilly »

theres no time like the present

every consecutive year before this one is exponentially worse, and going into the future is stupid because all your loved ones and friends would be dead
Not all... You can just travel back anyway.

stuff i went into next month and yeah, my loved ones and friends were just gone. it was hard attending all of their funerals but i didn't have a job anymore so it was ok

early 70's

all those nice ass 60's cars would be cheap af

The early - mid 1920s

I love the cars, culture, mafia, music, and everything from the 20s - 50s

back 1500 years or so to mongoli while wearing my favorite shoes

I would first bring like huge wads of cash and travel to the 1830s or something where I can sit in my RichieMcrichard castle

I'd go to ancient Greece and teach them everything I know

I'd go to ancient Greece and teach them everything I know

I bet you'll do just fine

The early - mid 1920s

I love the cars, culture, mafia, music, and everything from the 20s - 50s
i too love the great depression