Nix the Glacion: supreme furrfriend, complete moron

Author Topic: Nix the Glacion: supreme furrfriend, complete moron  (Read 28648 times)

yes you are, you just loving said i follow and insult him.
Because you do???

I don't run around insulting people who disagree with me, if I was doing that i'd have to insult most active users on the forums, which is loving stupid
I brought up my first post to show you that I fully didn't know he was that much of a socially broken handicap, that was to prove my point that I didn't intentionally make that thread for a autistic reaction from him.
I never said you did, I said you follow NIX around, constantly insulting and harassing him whenever you get the chance. Plus you bringing up your first post still does not prove that what you posted was not an intentional bait. When someone first joins a forum, of loving course they don't know anyone here. You posted the thread that, in the OP, you purposefully posted Nix's forum profile and a fake reddit post just to incite a reaction out of him, like you do damn near all the time.

bull, loving, stuff. you just said you're not whitenighting

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/cIhawXe.png[/img]
Because I'm not. I've stated many times that there are things that Nix does that I disagree with. What I do disagree with is how loving ridiculous you and Bedpost treat him on a daily basis. If I were a white knight, then I wouldn't say that there are things Nix does that I disagree with. Maybe read the definition of "White Knight" before you post it.

so if im wrong then whos right? you? lmao
You're in the wrong because all you do all the time is act like you have a mental disability whilst following around Nix just to harass and insult him. What do you think is the right thing to do. Tag along and act like a total ass for no reason, or confront the user who's harassing them for no reason and tell them to stop because it makes them look like a toddler?

Also Buzz, you've said many times that you have things better to do than to continue to respond to me, yet you keep doing it. Do you like negative attention and do you like to lie to other people multiple times or something?

what the forget, how the hell did I manage that, goddamnit

this thread is cursed, im out

nix needs to stop with the glaceon bullstuff like holy forget

so please don't test me, i got glaceons lickin' on my testes - nix the glaceon 2016

nix needs to stop with the glaceon bullstuff like holy forget
I haven't seen him post it, that much at all recently.

so what is nix doing forum wise right now that is harass worthy because I see people attack him for no reason constantly and it's more annoying than he is

nix i'm done trying to defend you
it's no longer just 'not knowing what and when to post' it's honestly gotten disgusting with your lack of understanding towards social graces

wait i can just check his post history right

so what is nix doing forum wise right now that is harass worthy because I see people attack him for no reason constantly and it's more annoying than he is
because I have a pokemon in my name and that makes me Riddler

How to mix a strawman and bait 101

ok ok ok
so my friend invited me to this discord and there were so many furries
the first thing that happens
I get glomped and my clothes get taken off and hidden by a cat

why did I ever sign up for this
hahah should i tell people about my gross rp experience yeah totally

im gonna say whackin is right about him being an elaborate troll or he is digging farther down to rock bottom at this rate

that is an intense strawman