Dreams thread

Author Topic: Dreams thread  (Read 956 times)

I don't see one. Post dreams here.

I dreamed I was playing blockland, and the skybox was glitching out. Then I blew up a car. Someone told me it was made by Crown and that I was part of his criminal gang who for some reason lived in luxury in these concrete rooms, like five feet wide and 7 deep, not enough room to stand up. They had bars at the front, but you could get through this gap at the bottom. I got whatever I wanted and I was offered some weird things I don't want to talk about here (don't wanna be banned) and that was it.

Crown what even
Why do I get to be in your real gang for blowing up your badly made car
I was alone too, I loaded a save and the messenger joined after I blew up the car
Crown, explain now

Fixed a bit too slow
Stupid phone

I rarely remember/have dreams, but last night I dreamed that Joe Biden and Richard Nixon were becoming pastors at my church. I got the chance to talk with Biden, but he was really wide and like 7 feet tall so...

Yeah I woke up and was like wth

had a dream last night where copics were super cheap and i was about to buy a stuffton of them
then i woke up

I dreamed last night I was smoking a huge joint
I left it half finished at someone's computer desk so I went back and I was like "oh stuff sorry haha i forgot this" and I lit it back up and kept smoking it.

last night i had a dream that kyro forgeted up my toilet then wouldn't help me fix it

forget you kyro

i woke up thinking that stuff actually happened

at first I read that as
kyro forgeted my toilet
and didn't even stop to think and kept reading then went back and saw the  "up" before "my"
What have you done to me forums
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:36:49 PM by SuperSuit12 »

bump I had a dream that my history teacher had moved back into the classroom they used last year (I now have english in that room) and was teaching us about someone whose name was Dallon R., which sounds the same as the name of a character in the book I'm listening to (IDK how it's spelled, audiobook :/ Dallonar? It's not got any initials.)

post more dreams